- LANGUAGES: ANY language! All languages!
We want to develop the most comprehensive sports collection in the world, so all languages including,
but not limited to English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Flemish, Swedish, Finnish, Danish,
Norwegian, Latin, Greek, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbo-Croatian, Hebrew, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese, Farsi,
Sanskrit and dozens of others. The scope of the collection is international and comprehensive.
- Books, Monographs, Thesis & Dissertations, Juvenile literature
- - -
- Bound and unbound serials (magazines, journals, periodicals, etc).
- - -
- Newspapers (hard copies or microfilm), Dictionaries, Encyclopedias, Reference books
- Manuscripts, Archives of organizations, Original letters of correspondence
- Maps, Ephemera (pamphlets, booklets, folders, flyers, tickets, cards, etc).
- Miscellaneous items useful within the library (furniture, computers, microfilm and microform readers,
telecommunications equipment, televisions & vcr's, dvd players, filing cabinets, map files, etc).